- 1 can of pineapple and remove liquid
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 cup lean pork (diced)
- 3-4 cups cooked cold rice
- 1/4 cup roasted cashews
- 2 scallions chopped
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- Cut the pineapple into small pieces
- Heat the oil in a wok cook the pork thoroughly
- Add onion and stir-fry for about 3-5 minutes until softened. Add the rice and cook for 3 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together and let it cook for another 5-10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve and enjoy this delicious Chinese Food Recipe – Pineapple Fried Rice